Tuesday, January 7, 2014

So Fabulous !!!!!

Hello everyone this is Re’Keta with another post for The Cutting Cafe.

I've decided I am totally in LOVE with this A-Z shaped card file set. This file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC and SVG and can be resized to fit every need. The one thing I love about the The Cutting Cafe files is that they also come in PDF form in case you do not own a cutting machine and they are easy to cut by hand.


Now on to my Creation: I decided to switch it up a bit and use Charcoal card stock with a zebra pattern duct tape. I added gold beads, red bling and a shimmery butterfly with an “F is for fabulous” sentiment from A-Z IS FOR 26 PIECE PRINTABLE STAMP SET.

I hope you enjoyed my post today, please check out The Cutting Cafe for all your die cutting needs.



Hugs and Glitter
Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment