Monday, January 6, 2014

B-Shaped Card Birthday

Hello everyone this is Re’Keta with my VERY FIRST Design Team post for The Cutting Cafe. I am so super excited and honored to be on this team.

For our first Design team Challenge we were able to use any cut file from The Cutting Cafe and I chose this adorable B shaped card template. This file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC and SVG and can be resized to fit every need. The one thing I love about The Cutting Cafe files are that they also come in PDF form in case you do not own a cutting machine and they are easy to cut by hand.

For my B shaped card I used my favorite paper from “Die Cuts with a View (DCWV) “Alphabet Stack” and added a cute fabric flower and sentiment from “The Paper Studio collection.



I hope you enjoyed my post today, please check out The Cutting Cafe for all your die cutting needs.



Hugs and Glitter
Fancy Pants


No comments:

Post a Comment