Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love is in the Air.......

Today I would like to share with you a Design Team Post for the The Cutting Cafe. Today's inspiration post for the Cutting Cafe is the Valentine Window Card Tops set. This file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC and SVG and can be resized to fit every need. The one thing I love about the The Cutting Cafe files is that they also come in PDF form in case you do not own a cutting machine and they are easy to cut by hand.


Now on to my card,
Yes it’s another Valentine’s Day is right around the corner card. I thought I would be creative and play with Valentine Window Card Tops, template. For this card I used cream embossed paper with a black card underneath. I added a red shimmery heart, flourishes, pearls and a handmade flower and finished it off with an “I love you” sentiment.



I hope you enjoyed my creations today, stay tuned for next week’s presentation. Please stop by the Cutting CafĂ© for all your die-cut needs.

Hugs and Glitter
Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment