Monday, February 17, 2014

Fun with Wedding Blocks.....


Today I would like to share with you a Design Team Post for the The Cutting Cafe . Today's inspiration post for the Cutting Cafe is “Fun with Blocks”. This file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC and SVG and can be resized to fit every need. The one thing I love about the The Cutting Cafe files is that they also come in PDF form in case you do not own a cutting machine and they are easy to cut by hand.




Now on to my project,
For my “Fun with Blocks” project I used paper from the Colorbok collection called neutral flowers. I then added a wedding dress and tuxedo and adorned with red, black, and clear bling and a little paper flower. I also used glitter swirls (another favorite), added pearl hearts on the base and topped with a pair of Love Birds. I finished my project by adding a sweet little sentiment of “I Do”.





I hope you enjoyed my creations today, stay tuned for next week’s presentation. Please feel free to stop at the Cutting CafĂ© for all your die-cut needs.

Hugs and Glitter
Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment