Sunday, January 19, 2014

Adorable Ruby J.

Today I would like to share with you a Design Team Post for the The Cutting Cafe. Today's inspiration post for the Cutting Cafe is the Elisha Jean and friends with the printable heart set. This file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC and SVG and can be resized to fit every need. The one thing I love about the The Cutting Cafe files are that they also come in PDF form in case you do not own a cutting machine and they are easy to cut by hand.



Now on to my card.Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, I thought I would be creative and play with Ruby J, from the Elisha Jean and friends set. I colored Ruby J with a combination of Prisma Color and BIC markers. I then added a heart shaped pearl to accent her hair and bling to her dress. I then topped the card off with a polka dot ribbon to match her adorable polka dot socks. I then finished the card with scalloped circles, a glitter heart and a “Be Mine” sentiment from The Cutting CafĂ©.




I hope you enjoyed my creations today, stay tuned for next week’s presentation. Please stop by the Cutting Cafe for all your diecut needs.

Hugs and Glitter
Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment