Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lovely Flowers.......


Today I would like to share with you a Design Team Post for the The Cutting Cafe Today's inspiration post for the Cutting Cafe is the Flower Pot Shaped Card and template file and the Sentiments and stems printable set.

This file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC and SVG and can be resized to fit every need. The one thing I love about the The Cutting Cafe files is that they also come in PDF form in case you do not own a cutting machine and they are easy to cut by hand.

Now on to my project,





I used grey essence and flowered passion cardstock by Colorbok. I then added a flower I made from the Flower Pot shaped card cutting files and finished with a sentiment from the Sentiments and stems printable set. And of course I finished with my card with a red glass rock and matching red bling.


I hope you enjoyed my creations today, stay tuned for next week’s presentation. Please visit the Cutting CafĂ© for all your die-cut needs.

Hugs and Glitter
Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment