Monday, January 27, 2014

K.I.S.S., K.I.S.S.


Today I would like to share with you a Design Team Post for the The Cutting Cafe. Today's inspiration post for the Cutting Cafe is the Hershey Kiss Window card template and cutting file. This file comes in the following formats: PDF, WPC and SVG and can be resized to fit every need. The one thing I love about the The Cutting Cafe files is that they also come in PDF form in case you do not own a cutting machine and they are easy to cut by hand.

Now on to my card,

Since Valentine’s Day is right about the corner, I thought I would be creative and share with you another Valentine’s Day card inspired by the Cutting Café. For this card I cut out these super cute “Kisses” using a pre-shaped file from the Cutting Café, added ribbon roses, red pearls, and finished it off with a “Kisses, and S.W.A.K. sentiment and a dot of bling.





I hope you enjoyed my creations today, stay tuned for next week’s presentation. Don't forget to check out The Cutting Cafe for all your die-cut needs.

Hugs and Glitter
Fancy Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment